1. Baking: substitute butter or oil in ratios 1-for-1 for most recipes.
2. Cooking: Food will taste little bit like coconut,
3. Body lotion: Helps with dry skin .it feels and smells amazing.
4. Facial moisturizer: Coconut oil is antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial. Add 2 drops of tea tree essential oil to the dab of coconut oil I put on my face and the results are awesome. This clears acne and evens out the face.
5. Eye makeup remover: Use a cotton ball and a little coconut oil to remove it. Works better than anything else.
6. Homemade deodorant: It actually works well as a natural deodorant.
7. Deep conditioner for hair: slather this on all your hair and let it soak in for a few hours. Then brush it through and massage the scalp before showering
8. Toothpaste: The coconut oil gives it a creamy consistency, which is similar to store bought (yet way better for you!).
9. Furniture wood polish: Just pour some onto a rag and rubbed it around.
10. Eczema: Coconut oil helps if we catch an outbreak early enough.